Tuesday 31 January 2017

STRIVE FOR SUCCESS

ASSALAMUALAIKUM 😊



Hello everyone!!! Me, as a matriculation student have my aims and goals. So, to strive all my aims and goals, I have some quotes and I would like to share the quotes to you.

1. LIFE MEANS STRUGGLE


Life is nothing when you are not struggling. Everything in life need efforts to success.



2. QUESTIONS EVERYTHING



At the end in every class, my lecturer always ask everyone 'do you have any question?'. So, for me, it is better for you to ask them everything in your mind related to the studies to make you more understand.



3. DEVELOPING A GROWTH MINDSET





Positive mind, positive vibes, positive life. InshaAllah. Train your mind to see the good in every situation.












Thank you.

8 comments:

RGB CursorsLights Of Heaven - AppStartingLights Of HeavenCute Pink Flying Butterfly